Perfect for use on or around kitchens and bathrooms, windows/window frames and gaskets on refrigerators. It is suitable for use on materials such as glass, brick, steel and tiles.
|Working time||5-10 min|
|Tack-Free Time||12 min|
|Cure Rate||1-4 mm/24 hour|
|Shore A Hardness||24|
Elonggation at Break
|Service Temperature||-60'C to + 120'C|
All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free from dirt, dust, oil and loose rust. Clean the surface with mineral turpentine and wipe dry with a clean rag before applying the sealant.
Directions for Use
• Cut tip of cartridge and cut nozzle at 45° angle to suitable size opening. Fit nozzle to the cartridge. Place cartridge into caulking gun.
• Hold caulking gun at 45° angle and gun sealant ahead of nozzle ensuring product is pushed into joint.
• For a smooth finish, tool with a spatula. Excess sealant must be cleaned up before the sealant skins in 5-10 minutes. Wipe excess away with a cloth dampened in mineral turpentine.
• Cannot be painted over
• Not suitable for aquariums or potable water
• Not suitable for concrete, cement products, zinc or metals containing copper.
• Not recommended for use in below waterline applications
Clean all excess wet sealant from equipment with mineral turpentine. Cured sealant is very difficult to remove and must be abraded or trimmed with a knife.